Thursday, May 13, 2010

5QF

 
 
My Little Life

 Don't forget to link back to Five Crooked Halos if you want to participate in 5 question Friday!
 
 
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
Date night. Hands down. We have not had a date night in a long time. And by date night, I mean just Randy and I. Not that I mind. I like taking Kylar with us. It will be easier when she is one when I am not nursing anymore.

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Nope. But it gets high enough to where I get saliva all over my upper lip. Yuck. 
Randy cannot do it either.  

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
I love Daisies. Gerber to be exact. But I also love the small white daisies! So pretty. I had gerbers in my wedding bouquet. I do not have a specific reason other than so pretty and so simple.
 
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
Go with your gut and don't second guess that filling. The only things that I can honestly say I wish I could change are things that my gut told me to do something else. 
I had a gut wrenching feeling to not go to college the night before I left. Yeah. Should have listened to that one. 
Horses!!! I also 2nd guess my horse bet! Or don't bet high enough when I have that "feeling". Umm....Hello?!?!?! Mine That Bird????
 

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Depends on how much. If it was enough to pay off a good chunk of debt, I would do that. Then go from there. Here are a few of the things I would do with an unlimited amount of lottery money"
-Pay off debt
-buy new cars
-Buy a new house
-go on vacation
-Travel!
 
If it was just a small amount, enough to have fun with:
-Get a kick butt playhouse for baby girl
-Bed set! A new comforter, sheets, accessories, the works!!
-Tickets to a Vikings/Bears game and a few other sports events for Randy to go to.  

1 comment:

Pennie said...

I love the Gerber Daisies, too! I just got some the other day! Pink ones...love the bright pink ones - almost neon pink color.

I didn't think of the lottery being a smaller amount...I just think big! ;)

Have a great weekend!