1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I would love to snorkel. It is not that I cannot muster up the courage. It was one of the things I originally wanted to do on our honeymoon. But, I found out I was pregnant. So we decided against that.
I think it would be fun to sky dive, but I think I would pee myself! I will leave the skydiving up to Collin!
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Considering his birthday and father's day are coming up, I would probably get the rest of his gift taken care of. There are a few more things I decided I want to get him. So, I would use that. Then whatever is left over would probably go towards something for Kylar.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I always liked the swings. I loved swinging.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Lately we have been having Kashi granola bars. And I just switched to raisin bread. But I love pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, etc. I LOVE breaskfast food. I just don't like the getting up early to have it. So, I guess, I like hearty breakfast better.
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Messy Bessy trying to convert to a neater person.
I am getting better. The clutter just seems to never go away no matter how hard we try!! :sigh: