1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
Considering I regret going to school.... I would go back in time and not go to college. But, to answer the question, I guess I would have gotten a degree in some sort of child development program.
2. What do you love most about your home?
I love the people and animals in it. Cheesy....I know. But I am not a big fan of our house.
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I like to read cheesy romantic comedy books. Like beach reads. I also like to read biographies. Although I have not read one in a while. I read a few on Marilyn Monroe and one on Cary Grant. I should start that up again.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I do not even know what it was, but it was this nasty sauce that we used to make chicken. It was some sort of Asian sauce. It was horrible. It had a licorice taste or something. I don't remember. There were these little round seeds of nastiness. It was so nasty we threw it away. Ugh!! Just thinking of it makes me want to gag!! I wish I new what it was so I know to NEVER buy it again. :BARF:
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Winnie Cooper!! I loved The Wonder Years. I loved Kevin! And I thought Winnie was so pretty. I wish I was jumping up and down on Kevin's bed when he was sick and seeing him in his tighty whities! I wish I got my first kiss from Kevin in the woods! I wish I went to a make out party with Kevin!! I wish Kevin climbed through my window and told me he loved me! I loved Kevin Arnold!