Friday, January 29, 2010

5 question Friday!

My Little Life



1. Would you ever vacation alone?
No. I would get bored. If I was the person I am today but without a husband and baby, I might. But I would want someone to go out to dinner with, shop with, lay out by the pool with and whatever else we wanted to do. 
  

2. Do you go the speed limit?
 In the Camry no. In the Explorer yes. But I have definitely cut that down to rarely since we have Kylar.  Randy on the other hand!!! He needs to work on that! He drives fast when he should drive slow and he drives slow when he should go fast. 

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
Mainly b/c we live so far away from my family. It is a way for them to read what is going on in our lives without being a daily part of it. 
I got hooked on reading blogs when I was on the bump while I was pregnant. The main blog was about this little one pound baby. It broke my heart, but I couldn't stop reading about her.  Here is the blog. Kayleigh's Story 
My new blogging obsession is crafts! I have so many crafting blogs bookmarked it is not even funny. There are 20+ links!
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I have not done much clothes shopping for myself since Kylar was born. But for the most part, when I do, it is Old Navy. I get to kill 3 birds with one stone. I can get clothes for the whole family there. Besides, have you seen some of their clearance prices??

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
 We danced to 3 Doors Down's Your Arms Feel Like Home. 

 

2 comments:

shay said...

hahahah too funny!

Emily said...

Old Navy has some killer Clearance items! Love it when I find something awesome!