If you want to participate in Five Question Friday, make sure to link back to Five Crooked Halos.
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
A real animal no....Bugs, a million!!
Randy and I saw a squirrel get hit and I started crying!! I cannot remember if I was still pregnant or not, but it made me so said.
Then Randy said, "It's okay. His friends will come help him." WHAT?? I am 27, not 7! Goofy! Gotta love him for trying!
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I usually use nail clippers bc they are usually the closest cutting object I can find.
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
Ugh! We shared a room! Marin and I didn't even like each other until we were no longer sharing a room. I hope none of my future children will have to share a room.
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Ugh!! I plead the 5th! But, since I am a stay at home mom, I think I will say wear the same thing. Especially if I can wear jeans and an Old Navy shirt with a tee underneath. Roll the jeans up to capris in the summer and take one of shirts off and I would be set!
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
If I have to pick one, the first that popped into my head....