Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life


1. What are you most afraid of?
Right now, I would say not doing a good enough job raising Kylar. But, I don't think I should start worrying about that until she is a teenager when Karma kicks in from my behavior :)


2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
I hardly do my hair. When I do, it depends on how much time I have. The last time I curled my hair it was about a 90 minute ordeal. So, usually, it is flat iron.


3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear. I hardly drive, so it is not much of an issue. But mainly I do not use hands-free bc the ear buds really hurt my ears!! I have not found any ear buds that do not hurt my ears.


4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Our bedroom is ridiculous! That is one of our goals for the spring. BUT, we want to do the living room first. To answer the question, no. We do not. We have a tan quilt and 3 sets of sheets (brown with white, green and blue). But we do not have a matching set.


5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Considering my friend's mom saw my dead Gram at my baby shower, yeah. I do. 
I have never experienced anything myself. But I have heard a lot of stories from people that have experienced it. 

I think it is also true though that you have to believe they can really happen. And I think kids experience it more b/c they do not have all the doubt that adults have and they still believe!

 

5 comments:

Pennie said...

Interesting story about your dead gram! Hmmm.

You have a really little one? That is a stage when you don't worry about your hair!!!! I'll bet you're just a beautiful mommy!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm not the only crazy out there! Your Gram is watching over Kylar! I love stories like that!

Mama M. said...

Wow!! Sooooooo interesting about you Gram!! The answers o that question are amazing!

Just Jenn said...

Copycat here... interesting story about your Gram... perhaps a future post idea !!? ;)
Happy Friday!
Just Jenn~

Mallorey said...

I added the story about my Gram at my baby shower.
http://futureburns.blogspot.com/2010/02/as-requested-ghost-story.html