Friday, April 30, 2010

5QF

My Little Life

 Don't forget to link back to Five Crooked Halos if you want to participate in 5 question Friday!





1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Part of me says yes so I could relive some things and change others. But mostly I say no. I think that everything happens for a reason and everything that happened led me to where I am now. If I did 1 thing differently in high school, would I have ended up in Kentucky, married to Randy with a beautiful baby girl?? I would never want to risk that to change one thing from my past.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

1- To slow down time.
2-  A huge furnished house with no mortgage :)

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

I like Curious George. But that doesn't count b/c I have liked Curious George since I was a kid. But I am going with it anyway. Ask me again in 3 years and I will probably say something that Kylar will make me watch!!

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Lately, La Croix grapfruit water. Yummy!!!
And I love gin and lemonade in the summer. But also won't pass on an ice cold beer on a hot summer day. 

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Time management!! We are always late!! And I always seem to run out of time during the day! ALWAYS!!!

 

No comments: